Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Victorious Christian Life

Isn't this something for which we all long? I'm sure there are many Christians who struggle with one or more sins, and I am no exception to the rule. I have been reading "Victorious Christian Life" by an unknown author. God has used this book in my life to show me various things. The book reminds me of the lyrics "not in trying but in trusting...not in ...but in resting that we find the strength of the Lord." In summary, we do not have to live the Christian life it is Christ in us who lives the Christian life through us. Surrender, yielding ourselves totally to God and His control-this is what it is all about. We must recognize our own helplessness and ask Him to take over. Yes, we know these truths, but how often do we put them into practice? Galatians 1-3

1 comment:

Leah Belle said...

Hey! Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Enjoyed seeing the pictures of Christmas. Everyone looks good!